Mark GoldsteinGo Back
Family and Divorce Law
- Divorce proceedings
- Financial settlements to include high net worth individuals
- Mediation and negotiated outcomes
- Prenuptial, postnuptial and cohabitation agreements
- Civil partnership dissolution
- Unmarried couples’ rights – cohabitees
- Child arrangements orders, specific issue orders and prohibited steps orders
- Non-molestation and occupation orders
- Debt and asset recovery, including
- Mortgage recovery
- Corporate debt, including claims in excess of £100M against foreign countries
- Private individuals
- Estate agencies/Letting agencies
Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives, 2010
Joelson JD Law
Cartwright Cunningham Haselgrove & Co
FAMILY AND DIVORCE LAW
Mark is a highly respected and well-known Divorce and Family lawyer with 35 years’ of experience. He has an undisputed reputation for treating his clients with respect, warmth, kindness and compassion, resolving each case with an innovative and unobtrusive approach and ensuring matters are resolved as cost-effectively and painlessly as possible.
Mark’s expertise and experience includes all family related matters, including divorces for celebrities and high net worth individuals, cohabitation agreements, pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements. He has handled a number of Children Act applications, including child arrangement orders, specific issue and prohibited steps orders, non-molestation orders and occupation orders in domestic violence.
Mark is a member of Resolution, a leading family law body advocating a non-confrontational approach to resolving family issues.
Mark is experienced in asset and debt recovery for both corporates and individuals. He is extremely adept at securing quick recoveries and is widely acknowledged for his expertise in mortgage repossessions and shortfall recovery cases for leading UK building societies and foreign banks; recovery of debts for FTSE 100 corporations; recovery of debts for lending companies, claim against a Foreign Country for in excess of £100 million, and the recovery of debts and commissions for a range of private clients, including private schools and estate agents.